Kahl Flat Die Pellet Machine Spare Parts-Roller Shell
|FOB Price:||US $50-800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Steel Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KAHL
- Material: Steel
- Surface Treatment: Heat Treatment
- Average Wall Thickness: 20-80mm
- Certification: SGS, CE
- Condition: New
- Model: Flat Die
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 843699
- Application: for Pellet Mill
- Demoulding: Automatic
- Using Hardness: >HRC45
- Mould Life: 1000hours
- Customized: Customized
- Products: Kahl Pellet Mill Roller Shell
- Trademark: WF
- Origin: China
Kahl Flat Die Pellet Machine Spare parts-Roller Shell
We are professional manufacturer of pellet mill, and all its spare parts, like ring die, flat die, roller shell, roller shaft, roller bearing, etc.
Roller Shell is another important part of pellet machine in the whole manufacturing process, except ring die. The quality of roller shell not only directly relates with the quality and output of pellets, but also the running state of equipment and maintenance cost.
Applicable for Biomass/Wood pellet machine & Feed pellet machine.
Roller shell for Kahl flat die Pellet Machine
1. Material of the roller shell: 40Cr, 20CrMnTi (alloy steel)
2. Hardness of roller shell: HRC58-62.
3. Diameter of roller shell can do: 80-450mm
4. roller shell type can do: open end, close end, honeycomb, etc
5. roller model we can customize:
CPM, Buhler, Zhengchang, Amandus Kahl, Muyang, PTN, Andritz Sprout, Matador, Paladin, Sogem, Van Arssen, Yemmak, Promill; etc. We can customize for you according to your drawing.
Following is the pictures of the Kahl roller shell we have done:
Process to make a die:
Blank raw material forging---Rough turning---Drilling the hole---Grinding inner bore---Heat treatment---Finish turning
How to maintain and inspect the ring die & roller:
1. The rollers should be correctly adjusted, make sure the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal.
2. Material should be evenly distributed across the whole working area
3. Make sure that all holes work uniformly, opening the clogged holes if necessary.
4. When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and fixing systems including collar, clamp or wear ring.
Welcome to our factory!
Liyang weifeng equipment co.,ltd