Ring Die for Wood Pellet Machine
|FOB Price:||US $200-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MZLH350, MZLH420, MZLH508
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Treatment: Heat Treatment
- Average Wall Thickness: 20-80mm
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Trademark: WF
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 843699
- Application: for Feed Pellet Mill
- Demoulding: Automatic
- Using Hardness: >HRC45
- Mould Life: 1000hours
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Ring Die or Flat Die
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Steel Case
- Origin: China
Ring Die for Wood Pellet Machine for sale
We are professional Ring Dies,Pellet Dies,Flat dies,Feed Mill Pellet Ring Dies,Pellet Mill Ring Dies,Animal Feed Pellet Mill Ring Die,Pellet Machine Ring die,Pellet Press Ring Die,Wood Pellet Machine Ring Die Factory from china.
Ring die is avery important part of ring die pellet machine in the whole manufacturing process. The quality of ring die not only directly relates with the quality and output of pellets, but also the running state of equipment and maintenance cost.
Applicable for Biomass pellet machine: wood pellet mill, sawdust pellet mill, grass pellet mill, straw pellet mill, crop stalk pellet machine, alfalfa pellet mill etc.
Applicable for Fertilizer pellet machine, all kinds of animal/poultry/livestock feed pellet machine too.
Ring Die for Wood Pellet Machine
1. Material of the ring die: X46Cr13 (stainless steel), 20MnCr5/20CrMnTi (alloy steel)
2. Hardness of ring dies: HRC54-60.
3. Diameter of ring die can do: 1.2mm-14mm
4. pellet die type can do: Ring Die
5. Outer diameter can do: Outer diameter up to 1500mm
6. Pellet Die model we can customize:
CPM, Buhler, Zhengchang, Amandus Kahl, Muyang, PTN, Andritz Sprout, Matador, Paladin, Sogem, Van Arssen, Yemmak, Promill; etc. We can customize for you according to your drawing.
For Zhengchang pellet mill: SZLH250, SZLH300,SZLH320,SZLH350,SZLH400,SZLH420,SZLH508, SZLH678, SZLH768, etc
For Muyang pellet mill: MUZL180, MUZL350, MUZL420, MUZL600, MUZL1200, MUZL610, MUZL1210, MUZL1610, MUZL2010;
MUZL350X, MUZL420X, MUZL600X, MUZL1200X(Especially for shrimp feed pellet, diameter: 1.2-2.5mm)
For Awalia pellet mill: Awalia 420, Awalia350, etc
For Buhler pellet mill: Buhler304, Buhler420, Buhler520, Buhler660, Buhler900, etc.
For Kahl pellet mill(Flat die): 38-780, 37-850, 45-1250, etc
Process to make a die:
Blank raw material forging---Rough turning---Drilling the hole---Grinding inner bore---Heat treatment---Finish turning
Advantages of LYWF ring dies:
1. 20 years of experience in ring die production
2. High chromium high carbon content steels
3. Extremely precise manufacture
4. Advanced imported equipment
5. High hardness after heat treatment
6. Rapid delivery times
7. Test and control before shipment
8. Long service time
Compression Ratio of Ring Die:
Generally speaking, the higher the compression ratio, the denser the finished pellets. But it does not mean that the higher the compression ratio, the better the pellet quality.
Compression ratio should be calculated based on raw material for making pellets and type of feed.
With many years pellet die manufacturing and research experience of WEIFENG Company, we provide some general data of ring die's compression ratio for your reference:
Buyers can customize dies with different hole diameter and compression ratio, according to different situation and requirement.
|Hole Diameter(mm)||Compression Ratio|
|Ring die for animal feed pellet machine|
|Poultry&livestock feed||2.5 - 4||1:4-1:11|
|Fish feed||2.0 - 2.5||1:12-1:14|
|Shrimp feed||0.4 - 1.8||1:18-1:25|
|Ring die for biomass pellet machine|
|6.0 - 8.0||1:4.5-1:8|
The most common structure of die hole are straight hole; release stepped hole; external conical hole and internal conical hole, etc. Different die holes structure are suitable for different raw material and feed formula for making pellets.
How to maintain and inspect the ring die:
1. The rollers should be correctly adjusted, make sure the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal.
2. Material should be evenly distributed across the whole working area
3. Make sure that all holes work uniformly, opening the clogged holes if necessary.
4. When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and fixing systems including collar, clamp or wear ring.
Welcome to our factory!
Liyang weifeng equipment co.,ltd