Long Service Life Ring Die and Roller Shell Used for Cpm, Buhler, Muyang
|FOB Price:||US $50-8,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-8,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Steel Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Cpm,Szlh,Muzl,Awila,Andritz,CPP,Kahl,Mzlh,Xgj,Ogm
- Application: for Pellet Mill Spare Part
- Hardness: HRC54-62
- Mould Service Life: 1000 Hours or More
- Trademark: WF
- Origin: China
- Products: Pellet Mill Important Part Roller Shell
- Material: Alloy Steel or Customized
- Treatment: Heat Treatment
- Model: Cpm,Szlh,Muzl,Awila,Andritz,CPP,Kahl,Mzlh,Xgj,Ogm.
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 843699
Long service Life Ring Die and Roller Shell Used for Cpm,Buhler,Muyang
We are professional manufacturer of pellet mill, and all its spare parts, like ring die, flat die, roller shell, roller shaft, roller bearing, etc.
Roller Shell is another important part of pellet machine in the whole manufacturing process, except ring die. The quality of roller shell not only directly relates with the quality and output of pellets, but also the running state of equipment and maintenance cost.
Pellet mill die roller is one of the primary working components for pellet mill, which is used to process different kinds of biomass pellet fuel, feed pellet, wood pellet and so on.
|Press Roller For Pellet Mill||Alloy Steel,Stainless Steel||54-62HRC After Heat Treatment||open corrugated(open slotted),|
closed corrugated (closed slotted),
oblique shaped, groove,
arc shaped groove, etc.
|80-450mm or customized|
Pellet machine Accessories-Roller Shell
1. Material of the roller shell: 40Cr, 20CrMnTi (alloy steel)
2. Hardness of roller shell: HRC54-62.
3. Diameter of roller shell can do: 80-450mm
4. roller shell type can do: open end, close end, honeycomb, etc
5. roller model we can customize:
CPM, Buhler, Zhengchang(SZLH), Amandus Kahl, Muyang(MUZL), PTN, Andritz Sprout, OGM, AWALIA, CPP, Matador, Paladin, Sogem, Van Arssen, Yemmak, Promill; etc. We can customize for you according to your drawing.
Following is the pictures of the ring die & roller shell models we have done:
How to maintain and inspect the ring die & roller:
1. The rollers should be correctly adjusted, make sure the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal.
2. Material should be evenly distributed across the whole working area
3. Make sure that all holes work uniformly, opening the clogged holes if necessary.
4. When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and fixing systems including collar, clamp or wear ring.
Welcome to our factory!
Liyang weifeng equipment co.,ltd